Friday, November 21, 2008

S-E-P-I

It's nothing to do with my sepi. I'M NOT IN LONELY MOOD ANYMORE. My hormone is in equilibrium.
Today i want to talk about sepi the movie. I just finished watching this movie and i think it's a nice movie. This is one of filem melayu that worth watching. I'm not really a big fan of filem melayu but this one really got me ie this movie can make me watching till the end.

First one, story about Adam. Adam falls in love with Illiyana at the first sight. It sounds so sweet but do you think love at the first sight is real? I've met two couples that fell in love at the first sight and unfortunately, i think they kind of fall out of love now. Poor Suzy, Adam shouldn't give her hope. That's why people say don't love people because of pity.

Second, Sufi. Owh mannnnnn...i hate their story. The way Sufi treated his son make me think about Kelly Clarkson song because of you..daa!!!! anak dia terkontang kanting baru hilang mak dia plak sibuk carik cinta/bini. And for Marya, OMG for goodness sake you have a husband and yet you told other man that you love him??? That doesn't sound right to me. Nusyuz dowh. But i think the message that the writer wanted to convey to audiences is sometimes love is not about owning, and loving someone silently is quite noble.

Last one, Imaan. Such a poor girl. It's sad but she's lucky because her new love,Ean, is a nice guy. However, in medical point of view, she has psychiatric problem, hallucination. And in Islam point of view, we have to beriman kepada hukum iman yg ke-6 which is beriman kepada qada and qadar ie accept the fate that Khalil and her not meant to be. Anyway in the end she find her way back and open up her heart to Ean.

Big applause to the actors/actresses. Their acting were great, very natural especially Afdlin Shauqi. Nasha Aziz very funny though. Pierre Andre is so sweet. Ean is so charming in a bad boy way. It's a great movie. The story line is heart warming, it gives us hope that true+pure love does exist. Is it or is it not???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home