Friday, March 05, 2010

i keep my word

hohoho...i'm writing again after ages. why???why????why??? sebab i said i want to update my blog to my friends..unoffical promise..bolehkah?

September 2009

it was the very last eid in London (insyAllah). xde la bnyak sgat open house. i went to high com open hse, floyer open hse organized by Liyana n the gang n the best one was makan raya after smyng raya at flat L204.


Malaysian Hall--last tarawikh, the first and the last time performing tarawikh prayer at malaysian hall, London.




in front of floyer hse..my home sweet home for good 4 years

i think we need to cut the perempuan with black scarf out of this picture..that was a super weird pose




underground




high com open house




me look thin in thic picture!!!!! agree??????




family portrait



owh okey..it's 9.29pm, i need to showerrrrrrrr!!!!!! to be continued and i think i need to re-think again what is the best name for my blog ---tata for now-----

2 Comments:

Blogger ashieBee said...

hellloooo the first pic tu konon-konon sopan ok!!!! lol.

8:29 am  
Blogger fatiha said...

of course yg buruk jadik personal collection laorr

12:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home